The visit from Hurricane Irma has not damped the holiday spirit on Sapelo Island, one of Georgia’s most favorite barrier islands. The debris has been cleared and the RJ Reynolds Mansion has been beautifully decorated for the annual holiday tours, December 1-23, 2017.
Enjoy a southern home-style brunch with pancakes, fruit, breakfast casserole, and more. Explore each room, under the guidance of a docent, and learn the history of the people that have called Sapelo home and hear stories of life on the island that have been passed down through the generations.
- Reservations are required. The cost of the Mansion tour and brunch is $35 per person. Payment is due at the time of the reservation and is non-refundable.
- The ferry leaves the dock at 8:30 a.m. Monday-Friday and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday.
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes early to purchase a $15.00 round-trip ferry ticket. (cash or check only)
- Brunch will be served at:
- 9:30 a.m. on the Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- 11:30 a.m. on the Tuesday and Thursday.
- 10: 00 a.m. on Saturdays
- The Tuesday and Thursday tours include a trip around the south end of the island.
- The ferry leaves the island to return to the mainland at:
- 12:00 p.m.– Monday, Wednesday & Fridays
- 2:30 p.m. – Tuesday and Thursday
- 12:30 p.m. – Saturdays
For more information and to make reservations, call (912) 485-2299.
RJ Reynolds Mansion is a Georgia State Park and Historic Site.